1. REGISTRATION FORMS Our service is designed to capture personal details in order that third parties wishing to recruit members may recruit you. Therefore, registration and subscribing to our service requires you to give us contact information (such as your name and contact number). This information is used to contact the user about the services LINK provides. All other information is optional, but it is advisable to provide as much information as possible so that we can provide a better service to users of the database. Other than as indicated in this statement, LINK does not engage in the practice of selling or distributing contact information to third parties without your consent. Your contact information may be used to send you additional information and promotional material. You may opt out of receiving information from us at any time by indicating that you do not want to receive this information via your account information. Sometimes, a third-party fulfillment house which requires access to the information on registration forms in order to send you requested materials handles the mailings.
3. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED We use your Internet Protocol address to help analyze trends, diagnose problems with our server, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. An Internet Protocol address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS This site may contain links to other sites. LINK is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web-site.
5. SECURITY LINK strives to use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that your personal information is as secure as is reasonably possible. All personal information stored by LINK is accessed via a secure connection and stored on a secure database. Upon registration with the site, the Bank of Ireland through its ClickPay product , processes your credit card application. LINK DIRECTORY LIMITED T/A CastingZone.ie ensures that all data transfers between ClickPay and castingzone.ie are secure. This site may supplement the information that you provide with information from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postcodes are received, we may use third party information to correct them.
6. ACCESS TO THE DATABASE LINK will provide suitable third parties interested in recruiting extras a login and password to access the database. All third parties wishing to access the database have to make a written application to LINK. LINK in conjunction with information from bodies who have an interest in the Film Industry in Ireland subjects all applications to a limited review process to assess their suitability to access the database. Although LINK requests the submission of information through an application form, LINK cannot ensure that representations for access to information on the site may be truthful and lawful LINK cannot represent or warrant that any user of the database is legitimate or will use your personal information appropriately and/or in compliance with the terms and conditions of use of the data.
7. TRACKING OF USAGE OF THE DATABASE All requests to access the database by third parties and details of the subscriber's contact details viewed by third parties will be tracked by LINK. LINK will deactivate any account if access is deemed not to be used for the sole intentions of recruiting extras.
8. RESTRICTING YOUR IDENTITY ON THE SITE When using the site, you are identified by your Nick Name (log-in name). Your real name will not be displayed in any part of the site which is visible to the public or to other extras. The directors section will never display your Nick Name. The directors will identify you by your membership number and your real name. To preserve your anonymity, the site does not link your Nick Name and your real name on any page.
9. PROMOTIONS From time to time, LINK partners with other companies to send you information on products, services or promotions. You may remove your name from this list if you do not wish to receive this special offer information. The removal is done through the my castingzone.ie page.
10. NEWSLETTER & EZINE If a user wishes to subscribe to any newsletters or ezines that LINK may offer, we will use your contact information such as name and address.
11. RECOMMEND A FRIEND If a user decides to use the 'recommend a friend' service, we ask for the friend's name and email address. LINK will send your friend an email inviting them to visit the site. Neither the originator of the email (you) nor the receiver (your friend) are recorded on the site.
12. RESEARCH & COMPETITIONS From time-to-time LINK may request participation in research studies or competitions. Participation in these research studies or competitions is completely voluntary and the subscriber therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose information requested.
13. OPT-OUT You can opt out of any of our mailing list, or of being listed in Directors searches. The functionality to opt-out is in the account page in your my - castingzone.ie page.